недеља, 20. август 2017.

Pencil Sketch of Baby Groot

Pencil Sketch of Baby Groot - DRAWING

This pencil sketch of Baby Groot is product of my affection toward new The Guardians of the Galaxy movie (Vol. 2). I simply adore this character, and I was so motivated to draw him. I am extremely happy Baby Groot looks this good on the paper.

pencil sketch baby groot guardians galaxy drawing
Pencil sketch of Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Having in mind this went this well, I will probably do more reproductions of Baby Groot. He is adorable, and so amusing and inspirative, at least he is for me. I enjoy making drawings of cartoon and anymated characters from movies. I hope you will like this drawing too. Leave comment, write your suggestions, critics, and make orders. Below youo have links for my Etsy shop, where you can place order, or simply contact me in comments, or on Instagram or in mail. I am not hard to find. :D

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар